Seeds By Three
Sacral Chakra Gift Pack
We’ve put together 7 Chakra kits that combine two powerful methods of healing - aromatherapy and crystals. Each Chakra kit includes your choice of one out of three aromatherapy sprays that work to awaken your senses and align your energy as well as 2 potent crystals that balance the energies of the chakra of your choice. Use them as a companion to your meditation or reflection practice and as a sensual boost to your environment.
Romance/ Sexy Time
- Enhanced libido
- Supports emotional connection
- Deepens breathing
- Helps regulate painful periods
- Helps regulate estrogen production
- Aids muscle balance including bladder muscles
- Calms the nervous system which helps improve social skills
- Helps you more freely express your feelings
- Soothes emotional oversensitivity
The Sacral Chakra is the home of your creative and sexual energy. It is the epicentre of feelings of intimacy with others and all of the pain and pleasures associated with relationships and to the epicentre of our own creative expression in the world.
Just like the Sacral Charka itself, Carnelian has a fiery, orange energy. It inspires an enhanced libido and supports emotional connection. It helps you to express your deepest feelings more freely and calms the nervous system, leading to improved social skills and increased intimacy.
- Has a fiery, orange energy that enhances libido and supports emotional connection.
- Helps you express your deepest feelings more freely.
- Calms the nerves and improves social skills.
The sacral chakra is associated with the organs of reproduction and blockages can cause painful periods, cramping, and hormone imbalances. Red Jasper helps to regulate the healthy production of estrogen and soothes the emotional sensitivity associated with “that time of the month”. It calms the muscles in the pelvic region which helps reduce cramping and promotes healthy elimination through the kidneys and bladder.
- Soothes painful period symptoms and the emotional sensitivity associated with “that time of the month”.
- Calms the muscles in the pelvic regions and reduces cramping.
- Promotes healthy elimination through the kidneys and bladder.